How Quick Shower Towelettes Save Time On Your Fitness Goals!
More and more, people all over the world want to stay in shape. You see even more people doing some fairly extreme workout routines such as CrossFit, where you will most definitely work up a mighty sweat. Of course, working up a mighty sweat comes along with the problem of getting rid of any evidence and going on about your day. That is where our Shower on the Go Bathing Wipes (our bold line of quick shower towelettes) come into play.
Here is a mathematical breakdown of how we could make this argument for using Bathing Wipes free up 3 hours of living three hours off your fitness routine. because, let’s face it most of us don’t like going to the gym. We do it out of obligation.
- If you are a serious gym fanatic and go to the gym six days a week and take one day off: You’ll spend at least 10 minutes packing your gym bag and then another 20 minutes in the shower room in drying off after your workout. Then throw in some intangible factors such as going out to buy toiletries is going to add in a few minutes here and there. So if you are going to the gym six days a week, and spending 30 minutes a day on personal hygiene and you can cut your shower time to five minutes a day — you are right there at almost saving three hours per week.
- If you are a more common type of person who tries to shame in shape you make it to the gym from 3 to 5 days a week, at a minimum you would be making it to the gym two days a week otherwise it’s not even really worth the price of your membership. This means if you are an average gym user you are now knocking anywhere between one and a half and two hours in your fitness time.
Using our quick shower towelettes are “a shower in a bag“ — all you need to do is take out the towelette, wipe down the sweat, put on your street clothes on and you can go right back to your day.
Two hours a week may not sound like a lot, but imagine all of the great things you could be doing in that two hours rather than hanging around in the locker: Going out and having dinner and drinks with your friends, spending time with your family, and you might even have a little bit of time to sit down on the couch to just relax and watch TV after you spent so much time at the gym all week.
Have a great weekend,
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (
NIAID), a department of the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), says that to minimize your chances of catching a cold or the flu, you should follow these simple techniques:
- Eat nutritiously.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Get adequate rest.
- Exercise regularly.
- Minimize stress, which lowers your resistance.
- Reduce or stop smoking.
- Ask your health care provider about getting a flu vaccine.
You can avoid spreading colds and flu to your family and co-workers by following these “cold/flu courtesies:”
- Wash your hands every two hours to avoid spreading the virus to work surfaces. Anti-bacterial lotion alone is not recommended, but is effective when used in combination with hand washing.
- Use tissues instead of handkerchiefs to cover sneezes and coughs. Throw them away, and wash your hands immediately.
- Avoid shaking hands when you have a cold or the flu.
- Avoid crowds when possible.
- Clean work surfaces, doorknobs, etc., in your home with
Can You Send Me a Picture of the First Page Please? If That Isn’t Too Much Trouble ForDisinfecting Wipes
During a recent appearance on “The View” Latina actress Naya Rivera, who is probably best known for her appearances in Glee, made some controversial comments regarding Caucasians spending too much time in the shower. Here is an actual clip from her recent appearance on “The View” from Youtube.
While the press may have got hold of the wrong end of the stick and some overly sensitive white people got offended (interpreting her statements as being “racist”) — this controversy could have been easily avoided if Ms. Rivera were aware of one of our most popular products: The “Shower-On-The-Go Show Wipes” Gym and Fitness Wipes. These gym wipes are designed for the types of men and women who can’t live without a daily work out, but don’t always have an extra 30 minutes to hang around the locker room to shower head to toe.
While there is some scientific research that shows taking showers, especially long showers will dry out your skin, which can be a contributing factor to premature aging. Another side of the scientific community has made it clear that failing to shower, especially for extended periods of time, can give rise dangerous bacteria creating other infections which are infinitely more dangerous. These problems can’t be thwarted by skin cream!
Because of the dual convenience and vanity features of these handy gym wipes, some of our customers have
ordered the items in bulk because they realized that we shouldn’t need to take three showers per day (an expensive past-time, especially for customers living with tiered utility rates such as Los Angeles).
You can save water, save time and maybe even save money. I think you can see where I am going with this…
SHOWER LESS, USE WIPES!!!!